Braedan here.
Miriam is in Muscatine tonight for orchestra rehearsal and unfortunately that means I'm spending the night home alone. Despite the down feeling of being alone, it was fun to see the Pusateri's again. It was the first time since the wedding that we have seen them and it was great to share stories from our honeymoon and all the pictures we took. Good times. Plus, we had fried chicken for dinner, and that's always a plus to me! God bless the Hy-Vee kitchen.
I have also been tasked with bringing a number of our gifts home with me, and I have no idea where to put everything!!! We received so many great gifts from family and friends but the one thing we didn't get was a bigger apartment, which we really could have used :P
Getting close to bed time. Drop a line if you feel like it, we always love to hear from people. More to come later, stay tuned!
I'm very excited you guys are doing this blog! I love reading blogs and it'll help me keep up with the two of you! Glad you got home safe and are starting to get organized! I'm sure Miriam will get it up nicely really fast! :)
ReplyDelete