Happy December 6th everyone. In case you didn't know, December 6 is a monumental holiday and one that should be celebrated and remembered the world over. Today we celebrate Miriam and I getting a big chunk of our Christmas shopping done. I'm not going to tell you where we went because you may just find yourself on our Nice list. But let's just say, by the end of the whole ordeal, I was one tired, grumpy shopper. Miriam and I definitely have different shopping styles. For example, we finished our day with some grocery shopping. When I was shopping for myself, I knew exactly what I wanted, exactly where to go, and how much I was going to get. Miriam, on the other hand, is a very calculating shopper, with plenty of lists and coupons to go around to get the best deals. Both sides have their pros and cons, but for a guy used to getting in and out as quick as possible, the slow and steady method can really wear on you, especially at 5:30 in the evening.
Nevertheless, we got all our groceries and gifts in the same day, and all in all it was a successful trip. So if you find yourself lucky enough to be on our list we've checked twice, you're in for a treat. Celebrate this monumental day, and celebrate the fact that I survived Christmas shopping for another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment