Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome New Year!

Well, for this household, 2011 started out with a bang and sickness came to our little nest!  So we can't say that this year started off too promising...but I think it will turn around pretty quickly.  Since last week was pretty much a lost week, we've spent this week cleaning, purging, condensing, merging, and organizing and welcoming in 2011.  I will put some updated holiday pictures up and maybe even some updated apartment pictures as well!
We know God has a lot of plans for this family and we are ready to face whatever adventures He places in our path in 2011.  Whether that means a full-time teaching job in the future for me (please!!) will be shown in due time.  Sometimes it's hard to wait and be patient though.

B and I just want to wish you all a Happy 2011!

“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”

--William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment