Happy Valentine's day everyone, though you wouldn't think it is by looking out the window. Temperatures in the 40's have melted what was a week and a half ago mountains of snow. Not that we're complaining. It's nice not having to crank up the heat, or wading through snow just to get to our cars. You can definitely tell that spring is on its way and Miriam and I are both very excited to see more and more green as the days go by.
Miriam is still subbing and she's getting quite a lot of calls from one school in particular. I think she really likes that school and hopes that something permanent will open up soon. On my end, another opening for a commercial production producer has come around and I had an interview for that today. Now comes the unenviable task of waiting and waiting to hear back. As is often the case, I'm a little nervous as to how things will work out. But Miriam is always there to remind me of all the positives we've got going for us now, and that if it doesn't work out this time, there's something better waiting around the corner.
We hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's holiday with your loved one. We sure are!
No comments:
Post a Comment