After many promises to finally update and post with new pictures, I am trying to start and follow through finally!
As many of you know, we bought our first home in August 2011. 5 days after closing, I started school and so it has been a very busy time since then! Our house in a 1920's Dutch Colonial style home. We are absolutely in love with it! Due to some time constraints with work, we've done a few little fix-ups around the house since we've moved in, but nothing major thus far.
SO, I've decided to post some pictures of our house "before" and then update with the "after" pictures as we go along. The pictures below are a bit out of order, but I think you'll be able to have adequate tour of our home all the same. Enjoy!
| bathroom |
| backyard |
| garage |
| stairs |
| stairs #2 |
| upstairs hallway |
| bedroom #1 |
| room #2 |
| room #3 |
| looking from back door into backyard |
| basement |
| basement #2 |
| laundry and B's shower |
| our first night at our house |
| storage area and laundry shoot (yay!) |
| front door (with all our cleaning supplies) |
| kitchen #1 |
| kitchen#2 |
| pantry |
| back door, stairs leading to basement |
| looking into the dining room |
No comments:
Post a Comment