Well, this weekend B and I attended our annual Hawkeye football game. Since we've graduated we have tried to get to at least one game a season. We woke up around 6 a.m., got stuff together and were down in IA City by 8 a.m. to meet up with some friends and my sister and her boyfriend. We tailgated before the game (pictures to follow), drank quite a bit of beer, and had a ton of fun! That was probably the best part of the day...let's just say the game was not so pretty...
After the performance by the Hawks this weekend, B and I are thinking that we'll just tailgate before the games now and watch them on TV at home.
For being the end of September, the weather was sure cold and with the wind there was a definite chill in the air. Fall is on its way! Right now I've got apple crisp in the oven and I love the smell of baking apples. I enjoy summer, spring and winter, however there is something just cozy and special about a nice fall weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment