| Before..I strongly disliked these wall colors! |
| B getting lessons on how to install a new light fixture. |
| After, a much better color!! |
When we moved into our house, the walls in the kitchen were this horrible 70s goldish color and as I stared at them day after day, I started to hate the color more and more.
Choosing the color wasn't terrible, I had my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law vote on a color and the final was a light yellow called 'Banana Pudding.' The paint, I believe, is Dutch Boy Refresh paint. The paint guy at the store recommended this paint especially for kitchen because of the odors that can be aborbed into walls. I think it is pretty good at fighting those odors! I found some crisp white lace curtains to just act as a very faint window accent and it has come together really nicely.
I repainted all the cabinets and trim this summer and we are currently working on hardware for them. You can even see in the picture that there is a little door to the left of the stove and that means we have access to our laundry shoot (love it) from our kitchen and that is a huge life saver!
No comments:
Post a Comment