Well I'm still working on the super part of super teacher, but Braedan sure has turned into a referee! Football season for him is winding down, but I think it has been a pretty good side job and experience. I don't want to speak for him, but I'm sure he would agree and sure have liked to be his little cheering section at some of his games! I'm so proud of my husband!
Besides spending time with our families the past two weekends, B and I have been incredibly busy between his work and football and my subbing. I had hoped that I would be able to have pictures up the next time we posted, but alas that has not happened. After lots of waiting for substitute teaching jobs...the calls have in finally started to come in and I am so excited to be back in a classroom again! Some good and bad experiences along the way thus far, but I have so much more experience under my belt now and I just have to be patient for my own classroom someday! After being able to have a good amount of time at home being a "housewife," I am glad to be working more regularly, but I have fallen behind on my housecleaning. Thus far I haven't gotten a call for tomorrow, so that is going to be my "fall cleaning/catch up on cleaning/upload pictures from my camera" day. It is much needed!
It is also our 4 month wedding anniversary tomorrow! Crazy how fast these 4 months have flown by!!
Pictures to come soon :)
--M
No comments:
Post a Comment