Monday, October 25, 2010

Almost November Resolution


I am making a "almost November" resolution that I am going to be better about uploading pictures from my camera. We take a ton of pictures, yet I am always falling behind on keeping them updated and uploaded. While my mind seems kind of cluttered these days...I am trying to be more organized. Though probably talking to Braedan would give you the impression that I am organized, I feel like I've slacked off a bit in that area and I need to get back on track.
Anyways, the main reason I'm on here is to introduce you to our pumpkin tree! The story behind it is that a couple of weeks ago we spent the weekend in Illinois for a friend's wedding and also got to spend some quality time with my aunt Mimi and my 92-year old grandpa. Mimi and I made a quick run to Trader Joe's (we love that store) and discovered the pumpkin tree! It was just so cute and unique--we couldn't pass it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment