Anyways, B and I are getting in the holiday spirit and decided to make a list of things we are thankful for about these days. You know that family and friends are always on the list, so here's some other fun things we are thankful for right at this moment.
*
Taffy
Sudoku
back rubs
my camera
a cute niece
vanilla candles
college football
Christmas music
a clean apartment
Seinfeld on at 6:00
Flamin' hot Cheetos
Friday nights at home
Mama's choc. chip cookies
the warm afghan on our couch
everyone who reads our blog :)
having visitors at our apartment
leftovers in the freezer for busy nights
finding enough quarters to do laundry
not having to scrape off car windshields before work
**AND the fact that 2 years ago today we got engaged and that 3 years ago tomorrow was our first date!
I love your Christmas tree shaped list...Somehow, someday I'll come visit you in CR! Miss you, Mir!
ReplyDelete