Tuesday, March 22, 2011
No more 2:20
I have put off writing about one very important happening that came our way a few weeks ago, but I believe now is a good time to mention it. I recently applied for a new position at work, a commercial production job that I had applied for once already last fall. Another opportunity came around and I took another shot. After days of waiting, I finally got the call that I had been chosen for the job!!! Suffice it to say I was thrilled. I have been on cloud nine ever since I got the news, so excited to be moving into a position that I feel appeals to my interests more. I have been training for my new job over the last few days and I will finally begin full time early next week. I am so excited to get started and to have normal hours. It will be great to be able to spend my evenings at home again instead of having to scurry to bed early. Of course, the extra sleep is welcome too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I told Miriam to tell you but C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S!!!!! I'm very excited for you and hope that you learn a lot and enjoy this new position! Next time I visit we'll be able to chat more! :D
ReplyDelete