Thursday, April 28, 2011

Positive in the Midst of Disappointment

Lately, things have not been going as B and I had thought they would turn out.  Unfortunately and fortunately while we think we know how everything is supposed to go, God sure knows what He is doing.  And while I am disappointed, now, I just have to wait for another door or window to open to see where God wants me.
In the midst of some disappointment though, I've really been trying to focus on all of the good that we have going on right now.  B just celebrated his 25th birthday (25 years, wow!)  He has a great, steady job, normal hours, with (very important) health insurance!  While I might not have the job I want, I still have my lessons every week to teach and I can contribute that way.  Plus, we recently discovered a show that we both love, Modern Family!  Our apartment is not big by any stretch of the imagination, but at least it is clean and close to B's work, and it's not that bad being in such tight quarters...we are still newlyweds after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment