What a great couple of days we've had! We spent the weekend with my family and then celebrated my birthday today with them also. It was so much fun to see them multiple times in a row! Braedan and I feel so blessed with our families!
My home church is in the process of calling a new pastor to lead the congregation, so this is an exciting time for the congregation. On Sunday, we had a special congregational meeting about calling the new pastor and everything is starting to move forward after many months of having an interim pastor. Braedan and I are also going to start the process of "church shopping" in the area. Most of the weekends for us are spent out of town, so we haven't started the process yet...but we are anxious to start. It is important to us find a church together.
Yesterday after church while the rest of the family was having their afternoon siestas, my dad, Taffy and I went to a friend's farm (in fact, we lived at this farm at one time) to pick blackberries. Well, my dad went to pick blackberries and I went to take pictures and Taffy went, well, to snoop around like a Golden Retriever should :) Here are some of the pictures I took from our little adventure. If you didn't know already, I really enjoy photography--especially black and white pictures. I see so much beauty in the beautiful world God has given us. These are only a few of the pictures I took. I took about a gazillion pictures and got about a million mosquito bites in the process...but it was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment