Hi everyone! We hope this hot and humid weather is not getting the best of you. I just keep telling myself that somewhere in January, I will be wishing for warmer weather, so we might as well enjoy it while it lasts!
So, on a whim, I entered a photo in a photography contest of Shutterfly. Now, what would be spectacular is if I could get all of your votes for my picture titled "June Skies." This is the picture (from our honeymoon) I entered:
So, what I need is:
1) after 12:00 p.m. tomorrow (Monday), go to shutterfly.com,
2) scroll down to the bottom right hand side of the page and clicks on the Summer Freedom Photo Contest. Here's a link to the picture! Awesome picture
3) please click on the box and read the directions on how to vote for my picture. My picture is titled "June Skies" and the picture with the most votes wins...so please vote!
Thank you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment